Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Facebook!!!!



FACEBOOK!!! I am still not sure why I am actually writing a note about facebook! But it's become such an integral part of my life that I need to talk about it! Oh forget the horse shit, I am freakishly addicted to it!! I go on facebook like a zillion times a day! Status updates, likes dislikes, comments, photos, videos etc etc! It is an amazing network which keeps you hooked on for hours altogether. And then I go back and regret all the time I wasted on that. Sigh.. As an experiment, with quals comin up in 15 days, I decided to go off "the social network" until exam time. I surprisingly lasted for 2 days which I actually consider a personal achievement! :)
It's the greatest invention according to me and one that is gonna stay!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment